Sometimes getting the word out about new features is almost as difficult as creating the features themselves! If you're checking us out for the first time, a long time user, or just checking in on us, please take a look at the various improvements we've made this year, and see if your favorite feature idea made it:
- An iOS app coming in October - our #1 request! Students can take assignments right on their iOS device. Any musician will enjoy the smooth and snappy iOS experience.
- Fully customizable sight reading.
- Rhythm-only sight reading
- A new mobile-friendly user interface for configuring your exercises.
- Tons of improvments to our sheet music rendering process.
- Lots of behind the scenes changes to boost site performance, especially for non-U.S. customers.
- Improved classrom management: pre-select much more configuration for student assignments, archive classes, clone assignments, streamlined grading, overdue assignment turn-in
- Improved student management: students can now enroll themselves in classes, teacher can manage account information & password for student.
- Many improvements to our assignment microphone: Flash errors have been reduced by 96%.
- Younger students can now register without providing an email address.
Fine Arts Coordinators & School Districts
- Special district pricing
- Administrative features for subscribing & managing a group of teachers
- Music First integration
We'll be working hard throughout the 2015-2016 school year to continue improving. Update: See what worked on during the '15-'16 school year
What do you want to see added? Let us know!Share this article