Terms of Service
Sight Reading Factory (the “Service,” or “SRF”) is a product of GraceNotes, LLC (“GraceNotes,” “we,” or “us”), a Virginia limited liability company. These terms (“Terms of Service”) govern the use of all user accounts, as well as all activity on, in, or related to the Service or the SRF web site, or otherwise as stated in these Terms.
- You must provide valid registration information as requested by SRF.
- Each account may only be used by one (1) person. A single account may not be shared between multiple people.
- You are responsible for the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for the results of security breaches that result from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not share your password.
- Your account subscription fees will be charged in USD (United States Dollars).
- You are fully responsible for all content posted and all activity that occurs under your username and/or password.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal activities.
- You must not, throughout your use of the Service, violate any applicable laws in your jurisdiction, and this is including, but not limited to, copyright laws.
- GraceNotes may review your account at any time for any reason.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will fully refund the cost of your order within seven (7) days from the purchase date. No refunds will be granted after seven (7) days from the purchase date.
- Your use of the Service is at your own risk.
- GraceNotes does not accept responsibility for any user who uses the website for any purpose other than for which it is intended.
- Material on this website may be printed one time for each piece, for personal or educational use only. No material on this website may be reprinted, distributed, published, or sold without the express written consent of GraceNotes.
- GraceNotes retains all rights to music generated at SightReadingFactory.com. The license granted to our users is limited to the terms of these Account Terms and may not be sublicensed or transferred.
- We may remove any content, materials, files, or data that we determine, in our sole discretion, are violating the terms of service of are otherwise harmful, including but not limited to content deemed unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, explicitly obscene, generally objectionable, or violating any party's intellectual property. We may disable, limit, or delete accounts that we determine, in our sole discretion, to be associated with or compromised by any such content, materials, files, or data.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any GraceNotes employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination and potential criminal charges.
- You must not transmit any worms, viruses or any other code of a destructive and furtive nature.
- GraceNotes does not guarantee that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- GraceNotes bears no liability for any losses of any kind that you may incur through the use of the Service.
- The failure of GraceNotes to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and GraceNotes and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and GraceNotes (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- The liability of GraceNotes and any other person or entity associated with us, for any claim or cause of action related to the Service, regardless of the identity of the claimant or the specific cause of action pursued, shall be limited to: (a) a refund of the purchase amount paid by the claiming user for access to and use of the Service, if the claiming person or entity is a user of the Service, or (b) five hundred dollars ($500.00) if the claiming person or entity is not a user of the Service.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to info at sightreadingfactory dot com.
- All content posted on the Service must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- GraceNotes does not pre-screen posted content, but GraceNotes and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright ©2022 Gracenotes, LLC. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from GraceNotes.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that GraceNotes uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless GraceNotes, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of your use of the Website and Service, including but not limited to indemnification for your violation of any representation or warranty contained in these Terms of Service.
Modifications, Cancellations, Suspensions and Terminations to Accounts and Services
- GraceNotes reserves the right at any time, with or without notice, to modify or discontinue the Service, temporarily or permanently.
- GraceNotes reserves the right to change the prices of any and all services upon 30 days’ notice.
- GraceNotes shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- GraceNotes, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other GraceNotes service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account.
- GraceNotes, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- For accounts that were activated with a purchase order, if payment is not received within sixty (60) days of the date of activation, the account(s) will be suspended until payment is received. Credit will not be given for the time of suspended service.